Tuesday, February 26, 2008

EZ Flash

Could anyone explain why people keep messaging me on MSN thinking I am the coder for the EZ-Team? I keep getting messages with people asking me to help them with roms on their EZ-Flash. It makes no sense...

Example:

Alex says:
hi
DragonMinded says:
?
Alex says:
ur the dude with ezflahs yeah?
Alex says:
dsorganise
DragonMinded says:
dsorganize isn't ezflash
Alex says:
oh well
Alex says:
i saw ur msn at the bottom of the readme
Alex says:
well, can tell me what dsorganise is plz?
DragonMinded says:
no you can read about it yourself
Alex says:
i wanna get pokeon pearl on ymm ezflash, but it doesnt work....
DragonMinded says:
im not here to help you pirate shit
DragonMinded says:
i have nothing to do with ezflash
DragonMinded says:
go buy the game
Alex says:
well, dnt put ur name on dsorganise then
DragonMinded says:
dsorganize is a HOMEBREW PROGRAM
DragonMinded says:
it has NOTHING to do with ezflash
Alex says:
if u dnt wanna help, dnt put it on\
Alex says:
whats a homebrew1

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW. People should read more.

Garrick Anson said...

I feel your pain.
I was covering the One Laptop Per Child program and XO laptop for a while, and I was constantly barraged with queries like "i am in africa and want to purchaz one of these youcan tell me how pls?".
I finally stopped allowing comments after about 40 comments.

Anonymous said...

But you don't answer to the real question of this..........guy !!!!
how can we craking dsorganize ???

yS said...

Hahahhahahaha.

You should consider on trying alternative messaging protocols such as Jabber. This kind of people don't even know there are alternatives to Windows Messenger.

TD said...

same thing happened to me except for with R4 Team and Flashcart OS. Cept I don't have a log of it. This jackass wanted to know if Flashcart OS could run roms on his R4...

DragonMinded said...

I don't think you guys understand. This doesn't happen with ANY other card EXCEPT EZ-Flash. I've never gotten a request for helping someone put roms on a card in my irc channel or over email, but I've gotten SEVERAL on MSN from people that think I'm EZ-Flash. They must either be bundling DSOrganize with EZ-Flash now or something, because why would so many people from one card company think I help with roms, when I've never gotten a request for help from ANYONE else?

TD said...

Have you talked to the EZ-Flash Team yet?

Anonymous said...

The EZ-V Doesn't come with DSO... just moonshell since its based on it.

RaiDesu said...

They probably saw something about putting DSOrganize on it. Those idiots, I fear for the future.

Anonymous said...

I really appreciate your hard effort and willingness to share your work to the NDS community. I hope you will continue with your efforts in making hombrew for the DS and continue making DSOrganize the number #1 used program on the NDS.

-steven

vince said...

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." - George Carlin.

love
Vince

Mgamerz said...

It must suck to make like the best homebrew. I moderate the IRC channel and damn. I'm just a moderator, being the maker must have been one severe pain in the ass.

Ibrahim Awwal said...

Happy Birthday!

DrRansom said...

That's pretty wierd. On a related note I've spent days trying o figureout how to patch DSO to work on EZV+ with no luck. Other things patch just fine but I cant get this to work. can anyone help here? Known working patch? All I've tried get me cow.

Wulfe said...

To some end I had at one time always wondered why give up such a good project, especially being one of the MOST popular applications on the home-brew scene for the DS. However now spending the past year as the new owner of the IRC channel and having seen this conversation, as well as a few idiotic comments, I will never mock the demise of this app again. R.I.P. DSO xD