Roger pointed out to me in #dsorganize today that when switching to German, the browser stopped functioning correctly. Well, after 5 hours of tracking this new damn bug, I finally found it in a puny function that draws the home button. In the process, however, I discovered a major flaw in loading the IRC and config ini files. I have put this update out to correct the flaw and to add support for a few more card types. Head over to the FAQ to see how to get your particular card working.
For those of you who want DSOrganize as your shell, it IS possible to also patch the exec_stub.bin file to allow DSOrganize to properly boot your files. Head over to the FAQ (again) to check out the instructions.