Wednesday, August 16, 2006

DSOrganize 2.2 Final Out!

Ok, so I worked pretty hard due to some requests to get it out as fast as possible, and DSO 2.2 Final is now out! The list of fixes on this one is longer than any other set of updates, I really tried to polish this verison for you guys! Please note that even though the G6 team released a fat lib, I will not be adding support until they release the source for their adapter. It's not just that I don't want to have a second compile just for G6, but also I have added functions to my modified version of the fat lib that are needed for DSOrganize to run, so it is physically impossible.

Maybe someone can reverse the code and provide it as a standard interface to chishm's fat lib?

Anyhow, you can find the update on my site at http://www.dragonminded.com/. Happy homebrewing! Please give me feedback on SuperCard/M3 compatibility, as well as Max Media CF compatibility! Thanks!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Nice work.

I've got a problem with latest version, I've got a Supercard SD and when I boot DSOrganize.sc.nds Screens turn grey and says "Please wait... Initializing FAT".

And I wait, and wait and wait... but nothing happens.

What can I do?

Anonymous said...

Fat compatibility with Max Media CF doesn't work for me. :(


Anyone been able to get it to work?

Anonymous said...

Same happens with SC miniSD.

BTW nice loading screen

Brandon said...

max media dock doesn't work for me either. i get the initializing fat, then not compat with chishm's fat lib. tried formatting the cf as fat and fat32.

Anonymous said...

Let's hurry and get DragonMinded a new SuperCard SD|Lite!

Anonymous said...

in my m3 sd don´t run fat lib funcionalities (new archive, file editor, etcc.)

Anonymous said...

when you boot moonshell with Max media player with the 4 g hdd it recoginizes the dock as gbamp and the pass me is m3 which wont work because m3 wont boot because the supercard thing.