Monday, October 10, 2005

Working Beta!

I'm posting a working beta of the DS Text editor. No longer is it a viewer with an annoying cursor, but a text editor! There are some bugs, such as horrid things going wrong when it can't wrap a line properly, and I'm sure there's other stuff out there. Please comment! Get it here.

TO DO:
- Real Ins/Ovr button.
- Caps/Shift indicators.
- Proper wrapping of really long lines.
- Repeating characters.
- Touch buttons for the cursor functions.
- Left hand/right hand mode.
- Credits screen.

2 comments:

davr said...

hey...what are you doing making mod players and text editors...get back to work on the click rpg! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi, I just tried out your text editor and it looks great. I have found a serious bug though: I tried to edit a very small file (could also have been 0 byte) and the screens were swapped. Then I pressed start to exit and the DS restarted in GBA Mode. It turned out the file system on the card was corrupted. Could you test this pease?
And be sure to make a backup (which I forgot :-/).

Bye, 0xtob